At the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, curiosity brings children and adults to thousands of joys of discovery. The Cité des Enfants offers two exhibitions (2-7yrs and 5-12yrs) to learn whilst playing: you can build a house, play with water fountains and much more in the recently renovated Cité. Even parents will find it hard to leave!
Epoque des collections
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Loan of pram
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsOnly for the Planétarium and the Argonaute + free audioguides on your mobile phone (visiting exhibitions, themed routes)
Combined ticketsLa Cité des sciences is included in the offer Paris visite SNCF/RATP coupon.
RestaurantRestauration rapide : Burger King (niveau -2) Café, restauration rapide : Atmosphère (niveau 0) Restauration rapide : Biosphère (niveau 1) Restaurant (11 h 30 - 15 h), salon de thé (15 h - 17 h) : Le Rest’ô (niveau -2)
Coach park61, boulevard MacDonald (36 places)
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Géode €12, reduced rate €9.
Season tickets available, see offer online. Annual pass for sale.
Group tourGroup rates starting from 10 people with written proof of corporate name. Tel: +33 (0)1 40 05 12 12 Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for young people and childrenUnder 3s or under 6s depending on the area. Free for those with universal medical cover.
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
January 1st, May 1st, Christmas
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
30 avenue Corentin Cariou
Subway - Porte de la Villette
RER - Pantin
Tram - Porte de la Villette - Cité des sciences et de l'industrie
Bus - 139, 150, 152
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Sight impaired: ground surface indicators outside and inside, each exhibition has tactile displays and Braille text. Free embossed drawing and graphic communication classes.
- Hearing impaired: exhibitions which are rich in visual elements, tours and activities available in French sign language or international sign language, touch tours and activities (for deaf and blind visitors), subtitled audio-visual material, many areas and devices are equipped with an induction hearing loop (audio guides, theatres and cinema, some tills, etc.).
- Mentally disabled: some exhibitions are displayed in a simple and attractive way, interactive exhibitions with multi-sensory parts (models, audiovisual material, play-things, etc.).
All information available online at: http://www.cite-sciences.fr/fr/cite-des-sciences/cite/c/1248130343317/-/
For more information:
- Physically disabled: +33 (0)1 40 05 70 email@example.com
- Sight impaired: +33 (0)1 40 05 75 35 or 33 (0)1 40 05 79 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hearing impaired (sms-visiophone only): +33 (0)6 32 86 89 49 or +33 (0)6 80 65 04 email@example.com
- Mentally disabled: +33 (0)1 40 05 70 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other disabilities: +33 (0)1 40 05 75 19
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability
- For visual disability