- Art déco
- Arts décoratifs
- Instruments et objets d'art
- Objets d'art
- Objets de la vie quotidienne
- Plantes tropicales
- Salles (autres)
- Salles de réception
- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Coach park
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activitiesChildren's workshops, talks, concerts
Combined ticketsCombined ticket (aquarium + national museum of the history of immigration): €10.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourSee conditions on https://www.histoire-immigration.fr/infos-pratiques/groupes.
Free for young people and children-26s
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visually impaired: lift with adapted keypad (raised and/or Braille keys), information in large print, displayed at a reasonable height.
- Mental disability: signs that are easy to understand, legible, associated with pictograms, supervised entrance door, visible from the reception/till.