- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Car park/Parking
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Visitor toolsFree audioguide apps in French and English for children and adults: Fondation Louis Vuitton ; FLV "Archi Moi Mini" FLV, downloadable from the App Store and Google Play
Educational activitiesMicro-visits: free mediation service
RestaurantThe restaurant, 'Le Frank', is open every day (except Tuesday) 12 noon-7pm. Dinner reservations on Wednesday and Thursday. Open late on Friday and Saturday. Chef: Jean-Louis Nomicos. For more information or to make a booking call +33 (0) 1 58 44 25 70 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: restaurantlefrank.fr
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
- Person with a disability + 1 accompanying person: Handicap cards with DDASS stamp, ONAC card or equivalent foreign certificate, valid MDPH (departmental house for the disabled) or CDAPH (commission for the rights and autonomy of the disabled) cards or from the Ministry of Veterans and Victims of War + ID.
- Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) / Members of ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites): valid membership card for the current year + proof of identity.
- French and foreign journalists and art critics:
- Press card or membership card of the Association of Art Critics or the Art Press Union, validated for the current year + proof of identity.
- Students and teachers of art, design, architecture and fashion: every Thursday, the exhibition is free for students and teachers of art, design, architecture, fashion and art history on presentation of a valid proof of schooling.
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Friday: 11am to 9pm, 11pm every first Friday of the month.
French school holidays: 10am-8pm everyday.
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
Subway - Les Sablons
Bus - 244
Premium ticket including shuttle service + access to the Fondation sold on board (payment by credit card). For visitors with tickets to the Fondation, shuttle ticket €2 Shuttle service during the Fondations's opening hours, every 10 to 15 minutes. First departure from Place Charles de Gaulle, at the corner of Avenue de Friedland and near the metro exit, 15 minutes before the Fondation's opening hours. Last shuttle bus leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing (no shuttle bus on Tuesday, when the Fondation is closed). The return trip is free for members accompanied by a guest, as well as for people with disabilities and the person accompanying them.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.