- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Car park/Parking
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Visitor toolsFree audioguide applications in French and English for children and adults: Fondation Louis Vuitton ; FLV "Archi Moi Mini" FLV, downloadable from the App Store and Google Play
Educational activitiesMicro-visits: free mediation service
RestaurantThe restaurant, 'Le Frank', is open every day (except Tuesday) 12 noon-7pm. Dinner reservations on Wednesday and Thursday. Open late on Friday and Saturday. Chef: Jean-Louis Nomicos. For more information or to make a booking call +33 (0) 1 58 44 25 70 or email email@example.com. Website: restaurantlefrank.fr
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
During temporary exhibitions: variable prices depending on the exhibitions.
Every Friday: students and teachers of art, design, architecture and fashion (by online booking)
Free for young people and childrenChildren aged under 3.
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Friday: 11am to 9pm, 11pm every first Friday of the month.
French school holidays: 10am-8pm everyday.
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Fondation Louis Vuitton
Bois de Boulogne - 8 avenue du Mahatma Gandhi
Subway - Les Sablons
Bus - 244
Premium ticket including shuttle service + access to the Fondation sold on board (payment by credit card). For visitors with tickets to the Fondation, shuttle ticket €2 Shuttle service during the Fondations's opening hours, every 10 to 15 minutes. First departure from Place Charles de Gaulle, at the corner of Avenue de Friedland and near the metro exit, 15 minutes before the Fondation's opening hours. Last shuttle bus leaving the Fondation 7 minutes after closing (no shuttle bus on Tuesday, when the Fondation is closed). The return trip is free for members accompanied by a guest, as well as for people with disabilities and the person accompanying them.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
All details on the foundation's website, under the heading "Accessibility".
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (screens, wall lights, underside of stairs, etc.).
- Stairs with continuous handrail.
- Lift with sound booth with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.