Individual tickets purchased before 30 October are valid until 31 December 2021.
- Napoléon III
- Arts décoratifs
Epoque des collections
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsMultiple languages available
Educational activitiesWorkshops for families with artist participation to familiarize children with the performing arts. Some 60 performances each year for children and teenagers to introduce them to the world of the music and dance. Fun-trail available to download for a visit to the Palais Garnier. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined ticketsIn the 8 days following the issue of your entrance ticket to the Palais Garnier, you are entitled to a reduced rate ticket for the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée Gustave-Moreau and the Centre national du costume de scène de Moulins (03).
RestaurantThe Opéra Restaurant: Booking is advised in advance on +33 (0) 1 42 68 86 80
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourUpon reservation only: - Tel: +33 (0)8 25 05 44 05 (€0.15 / min) - Email: email@example.com - www.cultival.fr/fr/opera-garnier Possibility of tours in foreign languages upon request.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 12s
Methods of payment
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Opéra national de Paris - Palais Garnier
Place de l'Opéra
Subway - Opéra
RER - Auber
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 20, 21, 27, 29, 31, 39, 52, 66, 68
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- A visit to the Opéra Garnier is accessible via lifts.
- You will be accompanied on arrival to take the Aga Khan lift to visit the Palais Garnier.
- The hall is visible from two wheelchair-accessible dressing rooms (passage width from the entrance to the dressing rooms: 82cm).
- The temporary exhibitions are not accessible (stairs).
- The dressing rooms are only open during shows.
- The ATMs (Auomatic Ticket Machines) are located at a height of more than 1.30 m above the floor.
- Access to the first dressing rooms, the orchestra and the museum library.
- Shop accessible by the outside lifts.
- Adapted sanitary facilities.
- Rental of a video guide in LSF (French sign language) €5
A detailed description of accessiblity at the Palais Garnier is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Comité Régional du Tourisme Île-de-France.