Epoque des collections
- Réalisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsAudio guide €6 (French, English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Portuguese).
Combined ticketsMusée Rodin + Musée d’Orsay: 21€ ; Musée Rodin + Musée Picasso Paris: 21€ (available during the Picasso-Rodin exhibition).
RestaurantRestaurant l'Augustine located in the sculpture garden.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourEach group must pay a booking fee (€35) to reserve a day and time of visit + entry tickets group rate at €9 per person
Visitors who are eligible for free admission do not need a ticket, but will be required to show proof when passing through the checkpoint.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s for permanent and temporary collections and garden. Under 26s from countries within the European Union, teachers for the permanent collections and the garden only, on presentation of ID.
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Other methods of payment: Espèces , virement (pour les visites guidées seulement).
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Musée Rodin Paris
77 rue de Varenne
Subway - Varenne
RER - Invalides
Bus - 69, 82, 92
Vélib : 9 boulevard des Invalides
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Visitors with sight impairments: A personalized welcome service is available at the cloakroom. A visitor services assistant will give you gloves and a list of works that can be explored by touch. The assistant will accompany you in the museum’s permanent collections. This service is offered subject to staff availability.
- Visitors with hearing impairments: the ticket desk, cloakroom, gift shop and audio guide counter are equipped with induction loops.
Audio guides can be fitted with induction loops on request.
To find out more about visits adapted to each type of disability:
Accessibility contact: Eva Bouillo | +33 (0)1 44 18 61 85 | firstname.lastname@example.org
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability