- Art monumental
- Décors intérieurs
- Salles de réception
Epoque des collections
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
- French sign language
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsVideo guide in French and English included in admission ticket to the collections.
RestaurantCafé Carlu. Bookings: +33 (0)1 47 05 65 57 - firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to the general public and groups of up to 40 people. Lovely terrace in summer.
Coach parkDrop-off point for coaches on Place du Trocadéro.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Temporary exhibitions: €9 (€6 concessions) or €5 (€3 concessions) according to price category (A or B).
Permanent collections and exhibitions (combined ticket): €12 (€8 concessions)
Group tourBooking necessary at least one month in advance of the date of visit, online at www.citechaillot.fr under the 'Activities' / 'Group activities' tab. Information: by telephone on +33 (0)1 58 51 50 19 from Monday to Friday, from 10.30am to 12.30pm and from 3pm to 5pm; by email at email@example.com ; by post: Direction des publics - réservations Groupes - Cité de l’architecture & du patrimoine - 1 place du Trocadéro et du 11 novembre - 75116 Paris
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s (permanent collections) and under 12s (temporary exhibitions).
Methods of payment
Closing timesMonday, Tuesday
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Priority admission
- Visual disability: elements which can be handled in the permanent collections, touch tours and descriptive tours available for groups on request and once every quarter for individuals. Adapted documentation.
- Hearing disability: possibility of bookings and contact by email. Hearing aids with induction hearing loops. Guided tour in French Sign Language.
- Mental disability: for permanent collections, illustrated cards are available to contextualize the works on display. Group workshops, based on observation, dialogue and a sensitive approach to the collection offered on request.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33 (0)1 58 51 52 00
Detailed description of accessibility at the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Paris Île-de-France Regional Tourist Board.