- Neo classique
- Art monumental
- Décors intérieurs
- Manipulations interactives
- Salles de réception
- Salons privés
Epoque des collections
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Roman (Xe - XIIe)
- Gothique (XIIe - XVe)
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
- Free Wifi
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsVideo guide in French and English included in admission ticket to the collections.
RestaurantRestaurant Girafe: with Eiffel Tower view - Phone number +33 (0) 1 40 61 70 61 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach parkDrop-off point for coaches on Place du Trocadéro.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourFrom €160 to €250 - groups with disabilities: €60
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s (permanent collections) and under 12s (temporary exhibitions).
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay card
- Chèque Vacances
Other methods of payment: Chèque culture et chèque bancaire, espèces
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Cité de l’architecture & du patrimoine
Palais de Chaillot - 1 place du Trocadéro et du 11 novembre
Subway - Trocadéro
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 22, 30, 32, 63, 82
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Establishment accessible to wheelchair users.
- Reserved space in the auditorium.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted toilet facilities equipped with a transfer bar and a wash basin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Staircase with compensation system provided (lift, elevator, inclined plane).
- Manipulable devices in permanent collections.
- Tactile and descriptive group visits offered on request and for individuals once every three months.
- Adapted documentation.
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrasts before the first descending steps, with continuous handrails, with contrasting stair nosing.
- transparent glass doors /walls with contrasting elements.
- Possibility of booking and contact by email.
- Audio phones with magnetic loops.
- Guided tour in French Sign Language.
- Light flashes coupled with audible fire alarm.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- In the permanent collections, contextualization of the works presented on an illustrated card.
- Group workshops, based on observation, discussion and a sensitive approach to the collections provided on request.
- Staff trained/briefed,
- Entrance door with surveillance, visible from reception/cash desk.
Contact: email@example.com / +33 (0) 1 58 51 52 00