- Neo classique
- Art monumental
- Décors intérieurs
- Manipulations interactives
- Salles de réception
Epoque des collections
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Roman (Xe - XIIe)
- Gothique (XIIe - XVe)
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsVideo guide in French and English included in admission ticket to the collections.
RestaurantRestaurant Girafe : with Eiffel Tower view - Phone number +33 (0) 1 40 61 70 61 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach parkDrop-off point for coaches on Place du Trocadéro.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourFrom €160 to €250 - Disable group at €60
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s (permanent collections) and under 12s (temporary exhibitions).
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay card
Other methods of payment: Chèque culture et chèque bancaire, espèces
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Cité de l’architecture & du patrimoine
Palais de Chaillot - 1 place du Trocadéro et du 11 novembre
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 58 51 52 00
Subway - Trocadéro
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 22, 30, 32, 63, 82
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual disability: elements which can be handled in the permanent collections, touch tours and descriptive tours available for groups on request and once every quarter for individuals. Adapted documentation.
- Hearing disability: possibility of bookings and contact by email. Hearing aids with induction hearing loops. Guided tour in French Sign Language.
- Mental disability: for permanent collections, illustrated cards are available to contextualize the works on display. Group workshops, based on observation, dialogue and a sensitive approach to the collection offered on request.
Contact: email@example.com / +33 (0)1 58 51 52 00
Detailed description of accessibility at the Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Paris Île-de-France Regional Tourist Board.