Documentation centre, concerts, readings (for adults).
- Arts décoratifs
Epoque des collections
- Rococo (XVIIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activities1hr30 story workshop for over 6s inspired by the life and work of Balzac, 1hr30 themed activities for 6-11s, 1hr30 family and school group tours with commentary, 1hr30 themed walks in Paris, 1hr30 workshops-lectures for children and school groups in the 3rd arrondissement. Booking required: call +33 (0) 1 55 74 41 80 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RestaurantRose Bakery tea room open at the same time as the Maison de Balzac.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourBookings by phone on +33 (0) 1 55 74 41 80 from Monday to Friday 10am-1pm, or by email at email@example.com.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18 years.
Voir la carte
Maison de Balzac
47 rue Raynouard
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 55 74 41 80
Subway - Passy
RER - Boulainvilliers
Bus - 22, 32, 52, 70, 72
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Booking/ contact by SMS and/or email
- Audioguides equipped with induction loops
- Self-guided tours possible
Visually impaired :
- External light management system in common areas
- Tactile visit
- On the website: consultation of the entire 'Comédie Humaine' and, with a browser, the possibility of enlarging the font size.
- With specific equipment, access to the text through a summarized reading or Braille transcription.
- Souffleurs d'Images" (Image whisperers) proposed by the association Regard'en France Cie, Centre Recherche Théâtre Handicap (rbookings: www.crth.org)
- Tactile visits are available for groups on request.