The museum exhibits a remarkable collection of ancient Chinese art (pottery, jade items, ivories, bronzes, statuettes), and a beautiful collection of contemporary paintings. It often organizes exhibitions on art from the Far-East.
Library (by appointment), readings, literary meetings, calligraphy and oriental painting demonstrations.
- Neo classique
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsAudio guides available in French, English and German for €5.
Educational activitiesDemonstrations of Chinese calligraphy. Literary meetings.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourTel: +33 (0)1 53 96 21 72, Monday to Friday 10am-12pm and 2.30pm-5pm, email@example.com.
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Voir la carte
Musée Cernuschi - Musée des arts de l'Asie de la Ville de Paris
7 avenue Vélasquez
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 96 21 50
Subway - Villiers
Bus - 30, 84, 94
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- wheelchair users can visit the museum in its entirety thanks to 2 lifts, including 1 providing step-free entry to the museum.
- a wheelchair and folding seats are available on request at the museum's welcome desk.
- 2 seats are reserved for wheelchair users in the conference room.
- the majority of works on display are visible from a sitting position.
- a tactile table is located near the welcome desk, it is currently inaccessible to wheelchair users (reached by climbing steps).
- the pavement is lowered by 4 cm at its lowest between the disabled parking area and the museum entrance.
- some temporary exhibitions allow to turn back and travel back to the start of the visit.
- men's and women's disabled toilets are located on the below-ground floor of the building and are accessible by lift. To reach the lift and disabled toilets, visitors must leave the exhibition and be accompanied. Please note that the wall grab rail is currently out of place.
- a visit guidebook in large font (Arial 18) and booklets in braille are available for free at the welcome desk.
- multi-sensory visits.
- for security reasons, visitors should alert staff in order to be accompanied in the lift, as the stairs are not adapted.
- glass walls and cases at chest and head height may be dangerous.
- an amplifier is installed at the museum's welcome desk.
- lip-reading visits/talks on the last Saturday of every month at 10am (lasts 1hr30, no reservation required).
- the Musée Cernuschi follozs the 'Musées et Monuments en Liberté' guidelines created by the assocation PEP 75, and offers 2 bookets (children and adults), 1 walk card and 1 audioguide to download.
- multi-sensory visits.
- the museum is located along an alley leading to the Parc Monceau (closed space).