Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Visitor tools
Visitor toolsIn French, English, German
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
The Paris Musées card allows unlimited priority access to temporary exhibitions at all City of Paris museums for one year. Individual card: €40; Duo card: €60; Under 26s: €20. For more information see www.parismusees.paris.fr
Group tourBooking required:+33 (0)1 53 67 40 80, Monday to Friday 9am-1pm and 2pm-5.30pm.
For temporary exhibitions, see details at www.parismusees.paris.fr
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s
Voir la carte
Musée d'Art moderne de la Ville de Paris
12-14 avenue de New York (jusqu'à l'automne 2019)
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 53 67 40 00
Subway - Iéna
RER - Pont de l'Alma
Bus - 32, 42, 72, 80, 82, 92
Velib' stations at 2 Avenue Marceau and 4 Rue de Longchamp.
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Visual impairment: adapted visit-talks, touch tours to discover works through reproductions in relief, 3 tactile terminals in the Matisse and Duffy rooms (thanks to the support of the EDF Foundation) with plaques describing the works in braille and large text and with various systems for listening (audio trails and mono headsets, scanning a QR code for a mobile visit mode, or using the inbuilt headphone jack for those with their own headphones).
- Hearing impairment: lipreading commentated tours
- Mental disability: special commentated tours and workshops. Offsite workshops with slideshow projections.
The venue was tested and approved in 2015 by 'Paris en fauteuil roulant' (Paris by wheelchair): https://www.facebook.com/parisenfauteuilroulant/