- Second empire
- Arts décoratifs
- Arts de l'Islam
- Arts graphiques
- Objets d'art
Epoque des collections
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
- Maniérisme (XVIe)
- Baroque (XVIe - XVIIe)
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Coach park
- Visitor tools
Documentation in a foreign language
Visitor toolsFree App "My visit to the Louvre" - "Multimedia guide: Featuring a selection of works and a choice of tours in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and French sign language. They are available for hire from the Denon, Sully and Richelieu: €5, Under 18s €3
Educational activitiesThe museum offers children aged 4 years and over (drawing, painting) workshops, stories and tours with a guide who helps them discover the collections in an active way.
RestaurantLe Grand Louvre
Coach parkCarrousel du Louvre.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourBooking required for group tours. There is a maximum of 25 people per group (see terms and conditions at www.louvre.fr). To book a group tour with a museum guide: - By post: Musée du Louvre - Visites-conférences - Service vente et réservation à distance -Direction accueil surveillance vente - 75058 Paris Cedex 01 - By telephone: +33 (0)1 40 20 51 77 - By fax: +33 (0)1 40 20 84 58 Self-guided group tour with an external leader or tour guide: - By post: Musée du Louvre - Groupes autonomes - Service vente et réservation à distance - Direction accueil surveillance vente 75058 Paris Cedex 01 - By telephone: +33 (0)1 40 20 57 60 - By fax: +33 (0) 1 40 20 58 24
Admission to the permanent collections and to temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon is free for the unemployed, visitors receiving French benefits, disabled visitors and war veterans.
Details in the ‘Plan your visit’ section of the website : http://www.louvre.fr/
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s go free, as do under 26 year old from within the EU and teachers holding the 'Pass Education'. All under 26 year olds are entitled to free entry from 6pm on Fridays during late night openings.
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
Voir la carte
Musée du Louvre
Musée du Louvre
Subway - Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre
Bus - 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 76, 81, 95
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Free admission for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Free admission for the accompanying person
- Physically disabled: Adapted parking spaces in the 2 nearby car parks (accessible routes), map of accessible and adapted areas, video guide for inaccessible areas, wheelchairs and folding chairs available to loan.
- Sight impaired: Touch tours, descriptive tours, information in Braille, audio guides. The Touch Gallery is designed for the blind and sight impaired. It allows all visitors to share a touch perception experience. You will discover 18 moulds of Antiquity art work from the 19th century, giving you an idea of the different ways childhood was represented over the centuries.
- For the hearing impaired: Tours in French sign language, lip reading or cued speech.
- For the mentally disabled: Adapted tours and activities.
For more information about adapted activities in the Louvre as well as an accessibility guide, visit http://www.louvre.fr/accessibilite.
Contact for disabled visitors: Tel: +33 (0)1 40 20 59 90 - Fax: +33 (0)1 40 20 68 13 firstname.lastname@example.org
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability