- Décors intérieurs
- Personnages de cire
Epoque des collections
- Néoclassicisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Romantisme (XVIIIe - XIXe)
- Réalisme (XIXe)
- Impressionnisme (XIXe)
- Symbolisme (XIXe)
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
Documentation in a foreign language
Educational activitiesStorytelling visits for children. Reservations required at +33 (0)1 47 70 83 97.
Combined ticketsGrévin + Rex Studios: €26. Grévin + Aquarium de Paris: €31.90 for adults, €24.90 for children.
Coach parkClosest car parks: Place de la Bourse or Drouot (entrance on Rue Chauchat)
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Children (5 to 15 years old): €18.50.
Group tourSpecial rates for business committees, schools, associations, etc. Guided tour: Minimum of 25 people, lasts 2hrs. For more information call: +33 (0)8 26 30 20 50 (€0.15/min).
Free for young people and childrenUnder 5s
Methods of payment
Term times: Weekdays 10am-6pm, Weekends and public holidays 9.30am-7pm
School holidays (spring and summer, all zones): Every day 9.30am-7pm
School holidays (All Saints' day, Christmas and winter, all zones): Every day 9am-7pm
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
10 boulevard Montmartre
Subway - Grands Boulevards
RER - Auber
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 20, 39, 48, 67, 74, 85
Open Tour: Grands Boulevards stop Vélib': station n° 2108 (41 Rue Vivienne 75002 Paris) and station n° 2010 (21 Rue d'Uzès 75002 Paris)
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- the museum is entirely accessible to visitors with reduced mobility, all spaces can be visited.
- most staricases have been adapted (tactile strip, contrasting step edges, etc.)
- wheelchair users take an alternative route via the lift due to the presence of stairs in other areas, and are accompanied by museum staff.
- the museum is mostly visual, there are no audio directions.
- all information is found on plaques, in booklets, etc.
- video on the making of wax mannequins (no dialogue, only background music).
- museum staff are present in exhibition rooms to direct and help visitors.
- the sound and light show in the Palais des Mirages may be stressful for some guests (dark room, decor, lights, music, etc.) and can be avoided if necessary.
- certain spaces may cause anxiety: the visit alternates light and dark rooms, some scenes may be disturbing for some visitors (notably the history section).
- the museum is has no windows and is entirely lit with articifial light.
Warning: many spaces make extensive use of lighting effects.
More details on accessibility
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability
- For physical disability