You can go up the Eiffel Tower by the stairs or by lift. On the completely refurbished 1st floor, there are shops; on the 2nd, treat yourself to a gastronomic meal at the famous Jules Verne restaurant, 125 metres above ground. Finally on the 3rd floor you are at cloud level and have an exceptional 360° view!
Viewpoint indicator on the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- online on www.tour-eiffel.fr
- by telephone: for individuals: +33 (0) 8 92 70 12 39, for groups: +33 (0) 8 92 70 00 16
- Art monumental
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Gift shop
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
4-11yrs and disabled: €4.00
Entrance ticket for the lift to top floor
4-11yrs and disabled: €6.30
Entrance ticket for stairs (to the 2nd floor)
4-11yrs and disabled: €4.80
Group tourAdult Group minimum 10 persons (excluding children under 4 years) € 11 (2nd floor by lift) € 17 (Top by lift) School groups or similar minimum 10 kids Up to 11 years € 4 (2nd floor by lift) € 6.30 (Top by lift) 12 - 24 years € 8 (2nd floor by lift) € 12.50 (Top by lift)
Free for young people and childrenUnder 4s.
9am to midnight from Mid-June to the begenning of September
Access to the top floor may not be available at certain times due to bad weather conditions or overcrowding.
Telephone : monday to saturday from 9am to 7pm
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
La tour Eiffel
5 avenue Anatole France - Champ de Mars
Subway - Trocadéro
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 42, 69, 72, 82, 87
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Physical disability: access to the 1st and 2nd floors by lift. For safety reasons, the top of the Eiffel Tower is not accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- Hearing disability: the tills are fitted with hearing loops.