You can go up the Eiffel Tower by the stairs or by lift. On the completely refurbished 1st floor, there are shops; on the 2nd, treat yourself to a gastronomic meal at the famous Jules Verne restaurant (closed for works), 125 m above ground. Finally on the 3rd floor you are at cloud level and have an exceptional 360° view!
Viewpoint indicator on the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- online on www.tour-eiffel.fr
- by telephone: for individuals: +33 (0) 8 92 70 12 39, for groups: +33 (0) 8 92 70 00 16
- Art monumental
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Gift shop
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
4-11yrs and disabled: €4.10
Entrance ticket for the lift to top floor:
4-11yrs and disabled: €6.40
Entrance ticket for stairs to the 2nd floor:
4-11yrs and disabled: €2.50
Entrance ticket for stairs to the 2nd floor and lift to the top floor:
4-11yrs and disabled: €4.90
Group tourAdult Group minimum 10 people (excluding children under 4 years) €11 (2nd floor by lift) €17 (Top by lift) School groups minimum 10 children Up to 11 years €4 (2nd floor by lift) €6.30 (Top by lift) 12 - 24 years €8 (2nd floor by lift) €12.50 (Top by lift)
Free for young people and childrenUnder 4s.
Stair access: every day 9.30am-6.30pm or 9am-12.45am (from 22 June to 2 September 2019); last entry 45 minutes before closing.
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
La tour Eiffel
5 avenue Anatole France - Champ de Mars
Subway - Bir-Hakeim
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 42, 69, 72, 82, 87
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Reduced rates for disabled visitors on presentation of proof
- Reduced rates for the accompanying person
- Physical disability: access to the 1st and 2nd floors by lift. For safety reasons, the top of the Eiffel Tower is not accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- Hearing disability: the tills are fitted with hearing loops.