Covid-19: Reopening 11 July 2020.
• The Incredible Flight over Paris: Fly over Paris in a jetpack for a 360° view of all the monuments and landmarks! As a Bonus: an extraordinary trip over 7 natural sites all over the world
• The hidden side of Paris: Teleport yourself into inacessible places and Parisian monuments. Explore the secret side of Paris, and discover fascinating stories narrated with virtual and augmented reality.
• Rebuilding Notre Dame : An exceptional immersive experience through Virtual Reality to the heart of the Cathedral before and after the blaze. Teleport into the Cathedral via virtual reality as if you genuinely were there.
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Free Wifi
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
• Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Sunday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• School holidays (Paris Zone only) from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. i.e. from 17.10.2020 to 01.11.2020 and from 19.12.2020 to 03.01.2021
Voir la carte
30 rue du Quatre Septembre
Subway - Opéra
RER - Auber
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: stairs with tactile and visual contrast before first step down.
- Hearing impairment: fire alarm accompanied by flashing lights.
- Mental disability: trained/educated staff, easy to understand signs with pictograms, entrance monitored with CCTV and visible from reception.