Market menu from €35
Live DJ Thursday to Saturday from 7pm to 11pm
The latest offering from the George V Eatertainment Group, the Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris is a little gem tucked away in the heart of a district that is famous around the world for its history, luxury boutiques, haute couture workshops and major cultural attractions.
56 rooms including 19 suites. The Suite de Gagny ( 182 sqm ) is a unique and exceptional pied-à-terre.
The Suite de Gagny, a tribute to the name of the establishment 's illustrious former owner, is located on the second floor in the master’s quarters. Beneath a four-and-a-half meter high ceiling, the 18th century frescoes and mouldings have been carefully and skill fully restored. With a total floor space of 182 sqm, the suite boasts a 60sq.m living room adjoining the bedroom. The 30sq.m bathroom is one of a kind : its understated decorative scheme features patinas with traditional paint and gilding, which combine beautifully to offset the contemporary furnishings that adorn this breathtaking suite.
- Number of guest rooms : 56
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Other amenities in the roomTropical shower, Toto toilets (Japanese)
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7am-10.30am|
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: transparent glass doors/walls clearly marked with contrasting elements, no obstacles at eye-level (such as wall lamps, displays, underneath the stairs, etc.), secured stairs with tactile and visual contrasts 50cm before the first step down, continuous hand rails and contrasting edge of steps, adapted command buttons in the lift (buttons in relief and/or braille) and audio announcement for each floor, information and signs in large print, signs at an appropriate height (menus, left luggage etc).
- Audio impairment: reservation and/or payment possible online, lift with visual announcements and/or sound announcements with magnetic induction loop, bright flashing and loud fire alarm (in places where a deaf or hard of hearing guest may be alone).
- Mental impairment: trained/sensitive staff at reception, easy-to-read and easy-to-understand signs with pictograms, monitored entrance visible from reception/till.
Sustainable development approach
Low energy consumption light bulbs, sorting of waste, light control, room card...
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Museum in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Brasserie in the same district: Champs-Élysées
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 8th arrondissement