Think about registering online to limit your time at the reception desk.
The half-board offer will be available at Les Théâtres, as in the other 4-star hotels of the group, as soon as it reopens: the staff will bring delicious dishes from Les Bocaux du Bistrot to your room, at your convenience.
- Number of guest rooms : 38
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Buffet breakfast
Other services at the establishment- Concierge service - Business corner - Honesty Bar - Multi-lingual staff
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Prices and times
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7am to 10.30am|
|Average price for buffet breakfast||15 €|
Methods of payment
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Adapted room(s). Number of bedrooms : 2
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level with folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part, and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles > 1.40m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair)
Visual Impairment :
- Transparent glass doors/ walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
Hearing Impairment :
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- If lift, visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Signage that is legible and easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Museum in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Brasserie in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 2nd arrondissement