Among them, the elegant rooms offer a comfortable and warm atmosphere like a private apartment, with a new and functional design. Twin rooms are available from the third category.
Curious spirits can enjoy the Mediterranean cuisine of the famous Chef Assaf Granit in a creative and modern décor by interior designer Dorothée Meilichzon. Balagan is the place to be, where day and night come together in a never-ending show illustrating both the festive atmosphere of the restaurant and the boudoir atmosphere of the cocktail bar.
The inspiring experiences extend right into The Studio, a veritable laboratory of discoveries where the opposites meet, the interior and the exterior fuse, the frontiers fade and the life of the neighborhood takes place at home. A neighborhood that the "Navigator" staff of the hotel takes pleasure to present through customized itineraries for each client, revealing the latest favorite addresses nearby!
Always nourishing creativity: from co-working to showroom, from meeting to pop-up fashion, from private dinner to pre-dinner parties, the new Atelier space is the ultimate stage to imagine tailor-made events.
Finally, nestled in the heart of the hotel, the pool and spa offer a unique sensory break to refresh and relax away from the surrounding frenzy.
Number of rooms: 97
Easily accessible by all types of transport (car, bus & metro Line 1 in the immediate vicinity)
24 hour reception
- Number of guest rooms : 97
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7am-10.30am|
|Average price for buffet breakfast||30 €|
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay card
Voir la carte
Renaissance Paris Vendôme Hôtel
4 rue du Mont-Thabor
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 40 20 20 00
Subway - Tuileries
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 42, 52, 94
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Visual impairment: no head-level obstacles in the corridors, stairs with tactile and visual contrast before first step down and with continuous hand rail, lift with adapted keypad (buttons in relief and/or Braille) and speaker to announce floor numbers.
- Hearing impairment: online booking and/or payment available on the website, lift with visual display and/or magnetic induction loop, fire alarm accompanied by flashing lights.
- Learning disability: easy to read and understand signs with pictograms, entrance monitored with CCTV and visible from the reception.
Label(s) / Certification(s) of the establishment
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Louvre
Museum in the same district: Louvre
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Louvre
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Louvre
Brasserie in the same district: Louvre
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 1st arrondissement