This is an ideal place to unwind away from the hustle and bustle of Paris, yet close to numerous attractions in the capital and the business district of La Défense, making it a choice destination for both your tourist and business stays.
With special "Wine Lovers" evenings, a musical aperitif and a menu offering more than 70 references of Champagne, the 58 Bar is an ideal Wine and Champagne Bar for a break amongst colleagues or friends.
Our teams are also at your entire disposal to organize your professional or private tailor-made events in one of our 19 modular lounges with daylight.
Also take advantage of the soMos Restaurant for a cuisine that inspires sharing and travelling and the room service available non-stop to cater to all your wishes.
- Number of guest rooms : 281
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Private car park for coaches
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||6.30am-10.30am on weekdays and 7am-10.30am on weekends and public holidays|
|Average price for buffet breakfast||25 €|
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay card
Voir la carte
Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly
Subway - Anatole France
RER - Neuilly - Porte Maillot
Bus - 82, 93, 163, 164, 174, 274
Vélib Anatole France
Car park/Parking - Public car park nearby, Private car park for coaches
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s).
- Entrance on the same level or with an inclined plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Number of suitable rooms: 8
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level with a folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with a hollowed-out lower part, and a WC with a side space and transfer bar.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/walls prevented by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Staircase with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys), and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be left alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Staff trained/aware.
- Signage that is legible, easy to understand and associated with pictograms.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Sustainable development approach
IHG Green Engage. We know that sustainable development is just as important to you as it is to us. That's why we've made it easy for you to stay in a hotel that shares your values. All of our hotels use IHG Green Engage™, an innovative online sustainability system that gives our hotels the means to measure and manage their impact on the environment. Hotels can choose from more than 200 Green Solutions designed to help them reduce water and energy consumption and waste, while improving their environmental impact. The IHG Green System Engage™ offers four levels of certification. Hotels achieving levels 3 and 4 plus can reduce their energy consumption by up to 25%. All IHG hotels must have level 1. With innovative systems and intelligent design, every green gesture in our hotels can make a big difference to our planet. By staying in our hotels, you are part of the global effort to protect our environment.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Museum in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Brasserie in the same district: 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
Hotel in the same order: 4 étoiles