Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme is also a true gastronomic destination, with in particular the Pur - Jean François Rouquette Michelin-starred restaurant, the Sens restaurant under an exceptional glass roof, and La Cheminée which allows guests to stroll the day and enjoy the gourmet tea-time from Pastry Chef Jimmy Mornet. Whether in winter in the Chalet or on sunny days, the terrace turns out to be a haven of peace right in the heart of the hotel. Finally, the Bar, like a hidden gem, offers guests the chance to discover the creative cocktails of its barmaids' team.
For the ultimate in well-being, the hotel has an intimate spa with La Mer products as its exclusive partner, and a unique ‘hair room service’ by star hairdresser John Nollet.
With well-thought-out facilities, contemporary decor, breathtaking suites and unparalleled elegance, the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme hotel is an unforgettable address in the City of Lights.
- Number of guest rooms : 156
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
Other services at the establishment- Concierge service - Babysitter - Hair salon
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Other amenities in the room- flat-screen TV, coffee machine
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7 am to 11 am|
|Average price for buffet breakfast||36 €|
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay card
Other methods of payment: Points de fidélité World of Hyatt
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Number of adapted rooms: 8
- Catering room with aisles > to 1.40m.
- Absence of facial obstacles in traffic (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control keyboard (raised and/or Braille keys) and sound-proofed cabin with announced floor.
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- Lift with visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
Mental Disability :
- Staff trained/aware.
- Monitored entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
More details on accessibility
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Museum in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Brasserie in the same district: Opéra - Grands Boulevards
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 2nd arrondissement