Enter into a mysterious world filled with pirates, great explorers, mermaids and other dragons.
Only a few minutes away from the parks, the Explorers Hotel is ideal for all families looking to prolong the magic of their visit to Disneyland© Paris. Choosing the Explorers Hotel is the guarantee of enjoying an unforgettable experience with all the family! The hotel offers:
Family rooms that can accommodate up to 10 people, and themed suites,
Fun activities, like a superb aquapark, a 6D cinema, indoor and outdoor playgrounds and a video arcade room,
Restaurants and snack bars to satisfy all the needs of your family and even a candy bar,
Services dedicated to facilitate your visit to Disneyland© Paris (tickets on sale at the reception, free shuttle buses…)
Board the Explorers’ adventure now, sailors!
- Number of guest rooms : 390
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Buffet breakfast
Other services at the establishmentWater park
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- Safe deposit box
Prices and times
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7h - 10h30|
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Voir la carte
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Car park with reserved adapted space(s)
- Entrance on the same level or with sloping surface
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bench at the bottom
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with recessed lower part
- Number of suitable rooms: 9
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level with a folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with a hollowed-out lower part, and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair).
- Transparent glass doors/walls prevented by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in traffic (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Stairs with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be left alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
Mental Disability :
- Staff trained/aware.
- Signage simple to understand 1 Legible 1 Associated with pictograms.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Museum in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Brasserie in the same district: 77 - Seine-et-Marne
Hotel in the same order: 3 étoiles