The hotel offers an immersive and inspiring experience for visitors discovering the French capital, and a new vision of neighbourhood life for locals and regulars.
A surface area of 7000 m2 where free rein was given to the visionary imagination of designer Philippe Starck. Architecture of the 1930s meets modernism and something of Bauhaus, of Dada and the Surrealists. Warm colours have been combined with natural and raw materials including wood, leather, concrete, glass, marble and metal. With its 59 rooms and suites, terraces and rooftop garden with breathtaking views over the rooftops of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, Brach is a cosmopolitan and surprising living space. With its swimming pools, sports club, bar, restaurant, grocery store and pastry shop, Brach is a place of culture for living well and meeting people from morning to night. Intimate and open at the same time, Brach is a combination of contrasts and opposites that complement each other without ever clashing.
A living patchwork that is both surprising and sympathetic.
- Number of guest rooms : 59
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Private swimming pool
Other services at the establishmentBrunch on Sunday from midday.
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- King-size bedding
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
Methods of payment
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Reception/cash desk with a low, hollowed-out reception bank at the bottom.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level with a folding seat or mobile seat.
- A washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Dining room with aisles > 1.40m.
- Absence of obstacles to the face when circulating (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
Hearing Impairment :
- Reservation and/or payment possible on the website.
- If lift, visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Trocadéro - Passy
Museum in the same district: Trocadéro - Passy
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Trocadéro - Passy
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Trocadéro - Passy
Brasserie in the same district: Trocadéro - Passy
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 16th arrondissement