The opportunity to extend the summer by taking advantage of the sunshine on the restaurant's terrace, which will reopen on the same date with a seasonal menu signed by Rémy Bérerd.
The terrace of the Roch Hotel & Spa is also open from now on for your private events; do not hesitate to contact the hotel for any request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Think about registering online to limit your time at the reception desk.
The Roch Hotel & Spa offers tourists the chance to live an extraordinary 5-star Parisian experience in an atmosphere of elegance and refinement without the strains of modern life, enjoying the best facilities for well-being and comfort such as a Spa Codage, swimming pool, sun terrace and garden.
With breathtaking decor such as Carrara marble, solid walnut flooring, Kaldewei bath and basin, Sarah Lavoine and Cassina furniture and Ressource paintings, all the furniture and fittings were all specifically selected to be made out of the noblest and finest materials.
For your entertainment, the latest technological equipment are available in each bedroom: flat screen TV, Airplay technology, free wifi and multi-service tablets.
- Number of guest rooms : 37
- Reception/Welcome 24/24
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Internet access, Wifi
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Fitness club
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Public car park nearby
- Patio or terrace
- Buffet breakfast
- Private swimming pool
Other services at the establishment- Clefs d'Or concierge service - Personnel shopper - Laundry service - Private car with driver - Barber service - Valet - Computer - Multi-lingual staff - Barber service - Private coach on request
Room services and amenities
- Internet access, Wifi
- With balcony, terrace
- Air conditioning in the accommodation
- Safe deposit box
- Extra bed on request
- Breakfast in room/apartment
- Room service
Other amenities in the room- Welcome tray
Prices and times
|Average rates per night per person||Number||Minimum price||Maximum price|
|Extended breakfast hours (3hrs min.)||7am to 10.30am|
|Average price for buffet breakfast||37 €|
Methods of payment
- JCB card
- Diners Club
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Entrance on the same level or with inclined plane.
- Adapted collective sanitary unit equipped with a transfer bar and a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part.
- Adapted room(s). Number of bedrooms : 2
- Bathroom equipped with a shower on the same level with folding seat or mobile seat, a washbasin with hollowed-out lower part, and a WC with side space and transfer bar.
- Catering room with aisles > 1.40m with adapted tables (70 cm height under table and legs that do not block the approach of a person in a wheelchair)
Visual Impairment :
- Transparent/glass walls indicated by contrasting elements.
- Absence of obstacles to the face in circulation (TV, wall lights, roof undersides, etc.).
- Staircase with tactile and visual contrast before the first descending step, continuous handrail, and contrasting stair nosing.
- Lift with adapted control panel (raised and/or Braille keys).
- Large-print information displayed at a reasonable height (menus, instructions, etc.).
Hearing Impairment :
- Booking and/or payment possible on the website.
- If lift, visual and/or sound announcement with magnetic induction loop.
- Luminous flash coupled with the audible fire alarm (where a deaf person can be alone as a room, bathroom and WC).
- Signage that is legible and easy to understand.
- Supervised entrance door, visible from reception/cash desk.
Interesting places nearby
Hotel in the same district: Louvre
Museum in the same district: Louvre
Traditional French cuisine in the same district: Louvre
Gastronomic restaurant in the same district: Louvre
Brasserie in the same district: Louvre
Hotel in the same order: 5 étoiles
Hotel in the same arrondissement: 1st arrondissement