After New York, Las Vegas and Hawaii, it's now Paris's turn to have a helicopter tour!
Enjoy the unique experience of a flight over the French capital and the Palace of Versailles. Climb aboard a 6-seater latest-generation Airbus helicopter to discover the west of Paris from the sky.
This flight is a must for seeing Paris. It enables you to discover all of Paris and admire its most beautiful monuments so that you can decide what to see on your next visits. After take-off from the Paris heliport (75015), you will fly over the magnificent Palace of Versailles and the majestic gardens designed by Lenôtre; you will land on the airfield of Saint-Cyr l’École for a stopover of one hour. An opportunity to have a drink and share your passion for flying with your captain. Finally, take some photos in front of the helicopter with your friends! Return to Paris taking in exceptional panoramic views of the Eiffel Tower, the Seine, the bridges of the Seine, the Parc des Princes stadium, the Montparnasse Tower … And the finest monuments of Paris. You can also enjoy listening to the commentaries of your pilot during the flight. On your arrival back in Paris, your will be given a ‘first flight’ certificate.
What is included :
- 25-minute helicopter ride leaving from the Paris heliport (3,400 metres from the Eiffel Tower) with a view of the capital’s most iconic sights.
- a stopover of around one hour near to the Palace of Versailles at Saint-Cyr l’École
- complimentary cold drinks and Nespresso coffee on arrival at Saint-Cyr l’École
- in-flight commentary by English-speaking pilots
What is not included:
- transport from and to the heliport
- registration fee of 24.50 euros inclusive of tax per person to be paid at the time of registering on our website
- discretionary tips
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number +33 (0) 1 40 60 40 00
|Year agency created||2014|
|Staff at Paris agency||10|
|Clients||Leisure groups, Target individuals, School groups, Business groups|
|Description of school groups||
Children with an accompanying adult.
Type of visit
Mode of transport
- Original vehicle
Prices and times
Visiting times: Office opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm (flight days according to schedule).
Examples of prices: Adult or child price: €399 per person.
Voir la carte
Héliport de Paris - 61 rue Henri Farman
Subway - Balard