Step aboard the Bateaux Parisiens for a magical and memorable trip!
An hour of culture, and a visual and convivial experience on board our heated and fully glass-enclosed boats, as you pass by the finest monuments in Paris.
With individual or smartphone audioguides with commentary in 14 languages, (re)discover the magic of Paris, its history, its monuments and its unforgettable architecture. A guide will also intervene in 4 languages to add more commentary to the audio guides.
Bring your camera to take your best pictures from the outdoor terrace and capture the beauty of the capital.
The Eiffel Tower, Invalides, the Conciergerie, the Louvre, Notre-Dame cathedral … you’ll discover the capital’s landmark sights!
Situated on the river below the Eiffel Tower, the embarkation point for the sightseeing cruise is open continuously. At the quay, take advantage of the services available: a fast food area outside for drinks, pancakes, waffles, sandwiches for lunch or dinner, take a break at the Bistro Parisien, the quayside restaurant of the Bateaux Parisiens, souvenir shop.
Your adventure begins at the foot of the Eiffel Tower – a unique and memorable experience!
- Chinese - Mandarin
Mode of transport
- Commentated cruises
- Lunch/dinner cruises
Prices and times
Visiting times: Departure every half hour, starting at 10am.
Examples of prices: €16 adult for a sightseeing cruise; €7.50 child
Voir la carte
Port de la Bourdonnais
Subway - Bir-Hakeim
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Maximum 4 wheelchairs per boat.
- For the "Jean Marais", installation of a removable ramp for access to the boats from the quay, presence of some small obstacles (door thresholds), adapted sanitary facilities.
- Bateaux Parisiens welcomes people with reduced mobility. For safety reasons, the number of wheelchairs may be limited depending on the configuration of the boat.
- Access to the sanitary facilities on our boats is by staircase only. PRM toilets are available on the Debilly (n°7) and Bourdonnais (n°5) pontoons before boarding.
- A PRM toilet is available at the Bistro Parisien, our restaurant on the quay, pontoon n°2.
- On the "Pierre Bellon" trimaran, audio guides are compatible with magnetic loop hearing aids, made available to hard-of-hearing visitors.