- the Fashion Show: to discover the season's key looks, lasting 30 minutes.
- the Macaron Class: to succeed in making macaroons at home and to master the different stages of the creation of the shells; the making of the ganache, filling and assembling. At the end of the course you will be able to taste your freshly prepared macarons on the spot.
- The Ferrandi Class: in the heart of the Gourmet store, we invite you to discover all the secrets of the chefs of the prestigious Parisian cooking school with sweet and savoury dishes.
|Clients||Leisure groups, Target individuals, Business groups|
Type of visit
Theme of visit
- Gastronomy, oeneology
- Fashion, shopping, design
Prices and times
Visiting times: During store opening hours.
Examples of prices: Escape game with the family: 5€ per person; Ferrandi cooking classes: from 100€; Parisian shopping experience: 1 person 69€ - 2 people 99€ - 3 people 129€; Fashion shows: 13.90€/adult - 9€/child; The Glasswalk: Free.
Methods of payment
Voir la carte
Expériences uniques aux Galeries Lafayette Haussmann
40 boulevard Haussmann
Subway - Chaussée d'Antin - La Fayette
RER - Haussmann - Saint-Lazare
SNCF - Gare Saint-Lazare
Bus - 26,32,52,66,40, 45
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Ground level walkway.
- Reception desk easily located and accessible.
- The accessible entrance is the main entrance.
- Wheelchair loan (Floor 0, Coupole Building).
- Adapted communal sanitary facilities.
- Accessible fitting rooms.
- Access to the floors by lifts.
- Homogeneous text/image signage.
Sustainable development approach
Go for Good is Galeries Lafayette's own label for more responsible fashion. Products are rigorously selected based on criteria that promote products that have a lesser impact on the environment, support local production or contribute to social development.