The Panthéon, Musée d'Orsay, Arc de triomphe… There are so many monuments and museums to visit in Paris, but when you add up admission prices and transport, it can soon become expensive! To sightsee and save money, there are various types of passes at very attractive prices. Several options are available: admission to museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass, unlimited travel in Île-de-France (the Paris region) with Paris Visite, and even a combined transport and sightseeing pass with the Paris Passlib'.
The Paris Passlib' is a smart product to simplify your stay in Paris! Available in 4 formulas, it adapts to the size of your visit and your desires. Practical, economical, adaptable... Here are 5 good reasons to choose the Paris Passlib' to discover the capital:
- official pass of the capital with a dedicated application. Its online purchase is completely secure and can be bought anywhere in the world in a few clicks;
- 4 formulas: Paris Passlib' Mini (3 activities to choose from), Paris Passlib' City (5 activities to choose from), Paris Passlib' Explore (6 activities to choose from) and Paris Passlib' Prestige (6 activities to choose from);
- entry to the main museums and monuments in Paris and the Ile-de-France region and access to must-see excursions;
- a pass that can be personalised, flexible and evolving;
- a good deal, the Paris Passlib' can be adjusted to suit your tastes and gives you a discount of around 15% on the activities offered.
Paris Museum Pass
The Paris Museum Pass is a unique pass giving access to more than 50 museums and monuments in Paris and the Paris region for 48 consecutive hours (2 days), 96 consecutive hours (4 days),or 144 consecutive hours (6 days).
Very practical, the Paris Museum Pass is an economical skip-the-queue pass that is soon cost-effective. Prices: €52 for 48 hours, €66 for 96 hours or €78 for 144 hours.
The Paris Museum Pass does not give access to temporary exhibitions in museums, nor to visits with talks. It can be purchased at all partner sites, as well as at the tourist information points of Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau, and also on the online shop parisinfo.com.
Paris Visite is a transport pass that gives you unlimited access to public transport in and around Paris for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days in zones 1 to 3 (inner suburbs) or in zones 1 to 5 (includes Orly/CDG airports and Versailles).
Depending on the zones you have chosen, the Paris Visite enables you to travel on the metro, RER (RATP and SNCF), Transilien SNCF, bus and tramway in Ile-de-France (RATP and OPTILE)* and on the Montmartre funicular.
If you are travelling around a lot in Paris, the Paris Visite transport pass is quickly recouped: from €13,20 per adult for 1 day, €21,50 for 2 days, €29.40 for 3 days and €42,20 for 5 days.
A tourist map of Paris is also provided with each purchase of the Paris Visite pass and offers reductions at a selection of partner sites. It can be purchased at all partner sites, as well as at the tourist information points of Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau, and also on the online shop parisinfo.com.
*Except on Jetbus, Allobus, Roissy CDG networks, sightseeing tours and Air France coach routes, and the Orlyval line (linking Orly airport to the RER B)