Due to the current high water levels of the River Seine, roads along the riverbanks are closed to pedestrians. The Voie Georges Pompidou between the Garigliano and Bir-Hakeim bridges, the road under the Pont National, the Tuileries and Henri IV underpasses are inaccessible to cars and motorcycles.
The Square du Vert-Galant, the Square F. Garcia Lorca, The Square Barye, the Square Île-de-France, the Jardin Tino Rossi, the Archipel flottant - Niki de Saint-Phalle, the Jardin du Port de l’Arsenal and the "Île aux Cygnes" are closed.
Cruises on the Seine :
- The Vedettes de Paris have cancelled their cruises until 23 February 2018 included.
- The Vedettes du Pont Neuf have cancelled their cruises until 21 February 2018 included.
- The Batobus river shuttle service is suspended until further notice.
- The Bateaux Parisiens have cancelled their cruises until 22 February 2018 included.
- The Bateaux Mouches have cancelled their sighseeing cruises until 23 February. The dining cruises shall take place at shore.
- The Marina has changed its itinary. The boarding takes place at Bercy. The dining cruises shall take place at shore.
If there is a trip not to miss out on in Paris, it has to be one along the Seine riverbanks … aboard one of the boats that navigate up and down! As you glide by, you’ll marvel at the city’s finest monuments, including Notre-Dame, the Conciergerie, the Grand Palais and the Eiffel Tower. A prestigious procession of amazing sights that makes it a unique trip.
Les Vedettes de Paris and Vedettes du Pont Neuf also offer different types of cruises, such as the ‘Paris by night’ tour, which gives you another perspective on the city: with its bridges and monuments lit up, it takes on the appearance of a giant film set. Please note that the Vedettes de Paris, like the Bateaux Parisiens, offer cruises for children: great for little fresh-water sailors. Or add some extra sparkle to your romantic getaway with a La Parisienne champagne cruise offered by Vedettes du Pont Neuf!
For an unforgettable Valentine’s Day, treat yourself to a romantic cruise.
From 1 to 28 February 2018, the Vedettes de Paris are offering an hour-long ‘Lovers’ Cruise’, complete with champagne and chocolates. Price: €45 for two people.
- CANCELLED : Bateaux Parisiens invites you to discover their ‘Valentine’s Day Cruise’ on 14 February, complete with champagne and macarons. Price: €50 for two people.
Cruises on the Canal Saint-Martin
Although the Seine is the iconic river of the City of Light, there are other navigable waterways in Paris! The Canal Saint-Martin is also a great place for an original and picturesque boat trip. With its locks to pass through and swing bridges, it attracts lovers of an authentic Paris full of charm.
The Musee d'Orsay, the Philharmonie and the Geode feature for example on the programme of the canal cruise proposed by Paris Canal. The Canauxrama boats offer several types of cruises ranging from a discovery tour of the Paris of Parisians to an exploration of the Marne riverbanks on a day trip! And to captain one’s own boat, Marin d’eau douce rents out boats for people to cruise along the canal at their own pace! A unique opportunity to discover Paris from along the water.