For Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, Parisian cabarets have some special evenings in store for their guests. On the programme: delicious food, dance, song, dazzling costumes and a whirl of feathers and sequins … for a dream festive occasion!
The Lido is organizing exceptional Christmas celebration, with its ‘Paris Merveilles’ revue as the focal point.
More info on the Lido
Christmas Dinner Show - 24th December
- Prices : €230
- All-inclusive menu with à la carte choice: appetizer, starter, main course, and dessert. 1/2 bottle of wine or Champagne / Person
- 7pm Special Christmas Dinner, 9pm Show "Paris Merveilles"
The Paradis Latin
The Paradis Latin is hosting a special Christmas Eve show
More info about the Paradis Latin
Christmas Eve Dinner & Show - 24th December
- Prices : €160
- The Dinner Menu includes per person: Starter, main course, dessert, coffee or tea, champagne and wine
- 8pm Candle Light Dinner. 9.30pm The Show of the Paradis Latin. 11pm Grand Final
The Moulin Rouge
Celebrate Christmas at the Moulin Rouge and enjoy a magical performance
More info about le Moulin Rouge
Christmas Dinner and show "Féerie" - From 20 December 2018 to 05 January 2019 (except on 31 December)
- Prices : €225
- Several choices of menu including 1/2 bottle of champagne per person, Christmas appetizers, foie gras, quince chutney, salmon marinated with tangerine in sashimi, supreme of chicken, Yule log.
- 7pm Special Dinner. 9.00pm The Show, 11pm Grand Final
The Crazy Horse
The Crazy Horse is offering 3 performances and special packages for a New Year’s Eve on the theme ‘Totally Crazy’.
More info about The Crazy Horse
3 performances on the New Year’s Eve
- 7.45pm (€210, with Champagne and Caviar)
- 10.15pm (€250, with Champagne and Caviar a New Year's Eve countdown at midnight)
- 1am (€170, with Champagne and Sweet treat)