In Paris, there are lots of special events at Christmas time for kids and adults that make this an extra magical time of year with lots of fun and special moments together.
- The Big Wheel in Place de la Concorde
- exhibitions of Christmas trees, relooked by designers;
- Skating rinks at the Champs de Mars Christmas village and on top of the La Grande Arche
- trampoline on top of the Tour Montparnasse
- theme parks like Disneyland Paris and Playmobil FunPark all decorated for Christmas;
- storytelling, workshops for children and festive entertainment at the Château de Vaux-Le-Vicomte and the Château de Breteuil,
- special Christmas opening of the Musée des Arts forains,
- the Grand Parade on the Champs-Elysées
- … and plenty of other surprises to be enjoyed.