Budding photographers, this autumn, come along and show your photos of Paris at night! The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau and its social networks Paris Je T'aime, PhotoDays and Leica roll out their photo competition from 2 to 20 November 2021.
Take part to try and win a Leica D-lux 7 camera worth 1,220 euros as well as a professional photo printing session at Initial LABO,
To take part in the competition:
- Use your camera or smartphone or book a Leica Q2 camera in one of the 3 Leica Stores in Paris. Use the links below to make a booking.
- Book a Leica Q2 camera at the Leica Store Faubourg Saint Honoré
- Book a Leica Q2 camera at the Leica Store Rive Gauche
- Book a Leica Q2 camera at the Leica Store Beaumarchais
- Let your imagination run wild and capture your best shots of Paris at Night.
- Share 3 pictures in a single post on your Instagram account of Paris at night with #Parisjetaimelanuit and mention @leicacamerafrance @parisjetaime @photodays.paris
Let us rediscover Paris. An exciting, lively city, always on the move, and glimpses of life that are so characteristic of the French capital
The winner will be chosen by a jury of 4 people from the worlds of photography and tourism and will receive their prize on 26 November 2021.
So, get your cameras ready!