Paris, the shopping and fashion capital: Paris City Shopping Passport
3 days of affordable shopping!
The Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau, in partnership with Premier Tax Free, offers you 3 Parisian shopping days at special prices. In total: 49 brands and 69 shops are taking part in the Paris City Passport Shopping initiative to make Paris a huge open air shopping store!
A clever new card to make your purchases at reduced prices, the Paris City Passport Shopping gives a reduction of 10%* in participating stores (see list below). This nominative card, valid for 3 days, is given to you after you have purchased tourism products of €80 or more on PARISINFO.com or in the Bureau’s tourist information points. The shopping pass will also be given to every customer who purchases a Paris City Passport
*except in shops with the pictograms - 5% or -30%
Ready-to-wear, jewellery, cosmetics, souvenirs, restaurants and wine… You will find everything that you could wish for at 69 prestigious shops where you will benefit from a reduction of 10%: Aigle, Georges Rech, Bodum, Grand Optical, La Bagagerie, Franck et Fils, La Cachemirerie, Marionnaud, Maty, Nina Ricci and many more!
Terms and conditions of use
- The Paris City Passport Shopping is a nominative card which entitles the holder to a reduction of 10% (unless otherwise stated) at participating Parisian brands.
- The pass is offered to customers who have spent €80 or more on the PARISINFO.com website or in the 5 tourist offices of the Bureau (Pyramides, Gare de Lyon, Gare de l’Est, Gare du Nord, Anvers), as well as for every purchase of a Paris City Passport See the list of our welcome points
- The pass is valid for 3 consecutive days from the first day of activation (the date is then written on the card, by the first participating retailer). It is valid until 31 December 2012.
- The reduction cannot be used in conjunction with any other reductions or special offers or sale items, and cannot be used for the purchase of a gift card or gift voucher. One reduction only per till receipt. Possibility of making several purchases in the same shop during the validity of the card. Compatible with tax refund
- Neither the Bureau nor Premier Tax Free can be held responsible in the event of loss or theft of the card, or in the event of a complaint to a retailer. No complaint may be addressed to the Bureau or Premier Tax Free in the event of the refusal of a retailer to grant the reduction.
To contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org