What to do in Paris?
Paris offers numerous ideas for things to do, day and night: Exhibitions, shopping, music, etc. Design your own bespoke programme.
Au-delà du réel.A partir de l'automne, le Centre Pompidou à Paris présente une...More info
In dreams…The Renaissance granted extraordinary importance to dreams. For...More info
One of the century's key painters.From September, the Galeries Nationales du Grand...More info
A Chinese tale.Having staged the Legend of Mulan, the Stars of Beijing are back on...More info
The timeless French fairytale.Once upon a time there was a rich merchant who had three...More info
D'après le roman d'Antoine Blondin.Gabriel Fouquet arrive un soir d’automne dans...More info
Transformational magic.After conquering the world with a show dedicated to the art of...More info
40e création.Il y a 240 ans, le Major britannique Philip Astley présente sur une...More info
The magic of Santa's sleigh.Every day, Santa Claus will take off in his sleigh over the...More info
Parisinfo your guide
- How many museums, monuments, theatres … are there in Paris?
- What if I’ve forgotten the title?
- Discounts on theatre tickets?
- Are cultural venues open on public holidays?
- Is my booking guaranteed?
- Where to buy tickets?
- Where can I get the whole events programme?
- Museum opening times ?
- Going out in Paris, facts and figures
- Dress for the theatre?
- Matinee or evening performance?