Discover our upscale service:
- GreenCab, the eco-friendly taxi
- MaxiCab, the taxi that's big enough to transport 5-7 people and their baggage
- G7 Horizon, the taxi for those with reduced mobility
- Taxi with English speaking chauffeur.
24hrs a day, 7 days a week, more than 290 staff answer your calls and deal with your requests for taxis in Paris and the Paris region.
The 6,500 affiliated drivers are committed to respecting the Taxis G7 quality charter in order to offer you the best possible service.
Equipped with high performance on-board technology including a GPS system, G7 taxis can be located at all times.Also for every request, we will select and assign you the closest available vehicle to your departure point.
With Taxis G7, you can call a taxi for there and then or for up to 14 days later.
We aim to:
. Offer you the best welcome and the best service
. Send you the closest available taxi
. Offer you a range of transportation services in selected vehicles
. Ensure your journey goes perfectly from the arrival of the taxi until you reach your destination
. Reserving you a warm and efficient welcome as well as high quality services that are quick and comfortable.
. Promoting a sustainable development policy to respect the environment and reduce carbon emissions. As a member of the Paris Véhicules Propres (clean vehicles for Paris) charter, Taxis G7 continues to be committed to protecting the environment and has more than 420 hybrid vehicles.
Description of fleet
Taxis – Chauffeur-driven limousines – Minibuses – Coaches – Adapted vehicles for people with reduced mobility.
Maximum capacity: 7 passengers in taxis - 15 passengers in minibuses - 60 passengers in coaches
Type of vehicle
- Buses, cars
- Minibuses, people carriers (7+ seater)
- Prestige cars
Maximum capacity: 60
Services on the coach: Different ranges: Grand Tourisme (velvet seating) / Premium (leather seating) / Luxury (onboard services: coffee machine, DVD player, lounge setup, etc.)
Other transport services
Prices and times
Bus times: Business centre: Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm Operational centre and following services: available 24/7
Prices and times
Voir la carte
22-28 rue Henri Barbusse
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 41 27 66 66
Accessibility for disabled people
Taxi G7 Events offers adapted taxis for people with reduced mobility: the Horizon fleet:
• More than 120 taxis equipped with electric or manual ramps to facilitate access to the taxi from the road or directly from the pavement.
• Simplicity of vehicles: these taxis are largely Mercedes Viano or Volkswagen Caddy.
• More than 700 break vehicles with low flooring for those with reduced mobility that may be transferred or do not need an access ramp.