- boarding time at 8pm, departure at 8.45pm and comes back at 11pm
2 cruises on Saturdays*:
- boarding time at 6.30pm, departure at 7pm and comes back at 8.45pm
- boarding time at 9.30pm, departure at 9.45pm and comes back at 11.45pm
With its two boats, the Compagnie de la Seine propose you a wide choice of dinner cruises:
- a 1h15 cruise from €39 on the Paris en Scene (3 to 4 times a night, booking is recommended)
- a 1h30 cruise from €55 on the Capitaine Fracasse (once a week on Saturdays night, booking is recommended)
- a 2h cruise from €65 on the Capitaine Fracasse (once a week, booking is recommended)
(*except special days : Valentine Day, the 14th of July, Christmas Day and the 31st of December)
Fracasse Menu €65.
2 hour dinner cruise on the Seine, departing from Ile aux Cygnes, in the middle of Pont Bir-Hakeim near to the Eiffel Tower. Menu designed by chef Martial Enguehard (M.O.F), and created in the on board kitchens by his team.
Amiral Menu €75.
2 hour dinner cruise + menu (selection of 5 bouchées + choice of 2 dishes + dessert plate with 3 choices) not including drinks. Available Monday to Sunday evening.
Champagne Menu €85.
2 hour dinner cruise + menu (selection of 5 bouchées + choice of 2 dishes + dessert plate with 3 choices) + drinks (Capitaine cocktail with or without alcohol, 1/2 bottle of still or sparkling mineral water, 25cl of white, red or rosé wine and a coffee).
Great Vintage Menu €95.
2 hour dinner cruise + menu (selection of 5 bouchées + choice of 2 dishes + dessert plate with 3 choices) + drinks (1/2 bottle of Champagne, 1/2 bottle of still or sparkling mineral water + a coffee)
Number of seated places: 250
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Air conditioning
Prices and times
Methods of payment
|Closing times||Monday lunchtime, Tuesday lunchtime, Wednesday lunchtime, Thursday lunchtime, Friday lunchtime, Saturday lunchtime|
|Detail of opening times||Open every day, including public holidays. January to April, October and November: Monday to Thursday and Sunday: 8.30pm, Friday and Saturday: 7pm and 9.45pm. May to September and December: Monday to Thursday: 7pm and 9.30pm, Friday and Saturday: 7pm and 9.45pm, Sunday: 8.30pm. Embarking 30 minutes before.|
Voir la carte
Embarquement sur l'île aux cygnes - Accessible par le milieu du Pont Bir-Hakeim
Subway - Bir-Hakeim
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel