- Arts graphiques
- Spectacle vivant
Epoque des collections
- Fauvisme (XXe)
- Cubisme (XXe)
- Modernisme (XXe)
- Expressionisme (XXe)
- Futurisme (XXe)
- Dadaisme (XXe)
- Surréalisme (XXe)
- L'abstraction (XXe)
- Mouvement (XXe)
- Contemporain (XXe - XXIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Car park/Parking
- Coach park
Documentation in a foreign language
AudioguideEquipped with magnetic loop. French, English, Spanish, Italian and German. €5, €4 (reduced rate), free for under 13s.
Educational activitiesTours, talks and workshops for 6-12 yr olds. For more information, call: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 13.
Coach parkPompidou car park: entrance rue des Halles via underground tunnel. Maximum height: 3.6m.
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourGroup bookings must be made in advance: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 57, Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 1pm. For bookings made outside of France only: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 12 57: Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 78 16 73. Disabled visitors: Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 54; Fax: +33 (0)1 44 78 16 73; Email: email@example.com. The Centre proposes tours adapted for visitors with vision or hearing impairments or learning difficulties by advanced telephone booking, Tel: +33 (0)1 44 78 49 54; Group with guide €30. Priority entrance for visitors with hearing impairments or learning difficulties via the Piazza entrance on the left.
Free admission for under 26s from countries within the European Union and for primary and secondary school teachers (except temporary exhibitions).
Those entitled to free entry can collect a ticket at the Georges Pompidou centre cash desk. Direct access to exhibition areas upon presentation of proof for 'Laissez-passer' pass holders, under 18s accompanying passholders, under 13s, disabled people and an accompanying person, French and international journalists, 'Amis' of the Pompidou Centre and 'Amis' of the Musée national d'art moderne, Musées-Monuments cardholders, Ministry of culture staff, Icom and Icomos members.
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s: free for museum and for temporary exhibitions with special ticket from cash desks.
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
Place Georges Pompidou
Tel.. +33 (0) 1 44 78 12 33
Subway - Rambuteau
RER - Châtelet - Les Halles
Bus - 21, 29, 38, 47, 58, 69, 70, 72, 74, 75, 76, 81, 85, 96
Parking Pompidou: entrance at rue Beaubourg or rue des Halles via underground tunnel.
Adapted to disabled people
Access facilities offered to disabled people
Free and reduced for disabled people. Loan of wheelchairs.
Accessibility for disabled people
All of the information is also available in the information guide suitable for disabled people to download at www.handicap.centrepompidou.fr.
- Physically disabled: entry via the corner of rue Saint Merri and rue du Renard to avoid the access slope at the main entrance, all of the floors are accessible by elevator. Loan of wheelchairs available upon presentation of an identity card.
- Visually impaired: tactile images, touch tours, spoken tours.
- Hearing impaired: magnetic loop option at the ticket office, cinema, tours in sign language or lip reading, audio guides with magnetic loop option.
- Mentally disabled: Workshops for group visits supervised by staff trained in neuro-pedagogy.
Accessibility Centre : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 54
Acessibility for the blind, visually, mentally or pyschologically impaired : + 33 (0)1 44 78 49 42 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf or hearing-impaired : SMS + 33 (0)6 17 48 45 50 / email@example.com
'Tourisme et Handicap' label
- Label Tourisme et Handicap
- 'Tourisme et Handicap' label - for mental disability
- 'Tourisme et Handicap' label - for Hearing disability
- 'Tourisme et Handicap' label - for physical disability
- 'Tourisme et Handicap' label - for visual disability