- Gothique flamboyant
- Arts décoratifs
- Décors intérieurs
- Objets de la vie quotidienne
Epoque des collections
- Rome antique (VIIe av JC au Ve ap JC)
- Byzance (IVe - XVe)
- Moyen Age (Ve - XVe)
- Gothique (XIIe - XVe)
- Renaissance (XVe - XVIe)
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member's card
- Photos allowed
Documentation in a foreign language
AudioguideThe audio guide is included in the entrance fee.
Educational activitiesNumerous activities are organized for schools: guided tours, workshops, visits with medieval stories, nursery rhymes (ages 3-5), visits with medieval music, days in Cluny, etc.
Gift shopThe shop is open from 9.15am to 6pm every day (except Tuesday and certain public holidays). Entry is free. Tel: + 33 (0)1 53 73 78 22 - Fax: + 33 (0)1 40 46 03 39
Photos allowedNo flash photography or tripods.
Member's cardFriends of the Musée de Cluny - www.amis-musee-cluny.fr
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourGroups must book beforehand (with or without a guide) by telephone on +33 (0)1 53 73 78 30, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
Free for under 26 year olds from countries within the European Union and for primary and secondary school teachers (except temporary exhibitions).
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18 years.
Methods of payment
Opening of ticket desks
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Adapted to disabled people
Access facilities offered to disabled people
Free and reduced for disabled people. Adapted activities and workshops.
Accessibility for disabled people
Bookings: + 33 (0)1 53 73 78 16 from 9.15am to 5.30pm or by fax +33 (0)1 46 34 51 75. Accompanying person essential. Free entry (including the accompanying person). To use the lecterns you will need an audio guide with earphones which are available for €1 (identification needed).
- Hearing impaired: audio guides equipped with induction magnetic loops compatible with hearing devices, €1 (identification needed).
- Mentally disabled: 'Mon jardin intérieur' (My indoor garden) workshop. By appointment only: + 33 (0)1 53 73 78 27 or +33 (0)1 53 73 78 16 (9.15am to 5.30pm) or by fax + 33 (0)1 46 34 51 75. Fridays at 1pm and 2.30pm – duration 45 min.
- Physically disabled: the garden is accessible. However, the Hôtel de Cluny does not have lifts and unfortunately access to collections cannot be guaranteed.