Services and facilities of the establishment
- Educational activities
- Gift shop
- Member of the Paris Museum Pass
- Visitor tools
Visitor tools€6 (French, English, Spanish).
Combined ticketsMusée Rodin Paris + musée Rodin Meudon : €13
RestaurantCafé du musée Rodin. Tuesday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm. Tel. : +33 (0)1 45 55 84 39.
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Group tourFor information and bookings call +33 (0)1 44 18 61 24 (open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for young people and childrenUnder 18s for permanent and temporary collections and garden. Under 26s from countries within the European Union, teachers for the permanent collections and the garden only.
Methods of payment
- Ascension Day
- 8 May
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
Offer adapted to disabled visitors
- Adapted activities and visits
- Loan of wheelchairs
- Visitors with sight impairments: A personalized welcome service is available at the cloakroom. A visitor services assistant will give you gloves and a list of works that can be explored by touch. The assistant will accompany you in the museum’s permanent collections. This service is offered subject to staff availability.
- Visitors with hearing impairments: the ticket desk, cloakroom, gift shop and audio guide counter are equipped with induction loops.
Audio guides can be fitted with induction loops on request.
To find out more about visits adapted to each type of disability:
Accessibility contact: Eva Bouillo | +33 (0)1 44 18 61 85 | email@example.com
'Tourisme & Handicap' marked establishment
- 'Tourisme & Handicap' mark
- For hearing disability
- For mental disability