You can go up the Eiffel Tower by the stairs or by lift. On the completely refurbished 1st floor, there are shops; on the 2nd, treat yourself to a gastronomic meal at the famous Jules Verne restaurant, 125 metres above ground. Finally on the 3rd floor you are at cloud level and have an exceptional 360° view!
Viewpoint indicator on the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- online on www.tour-eiffel.fr
- by telephone: for individuals: +33 (0) 8 92 70 12 39, for groups: +33 (0) 8 92 70 00 16
- Art monumental
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Gift shop
- Photos allowed
Number of meeting rooms:1
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
4-11yrs and disabled: €4.00
Entrance ticket for the lift to top floor
4-11yrs and disabled: €8
Entrance ticket for stairs (to the 2nd floor)
4-11yrs and disabled: €3.00
Tel: +33 (0)8 25 05 44 05 (€0.15/min)
Group tourMinimum of 20 people, booking required (see www.tour-eiffel.fr) Entrance ticket for lift (to 2nd floor): All year except July, August, weekends and public holidays: €7 HIGH SEASON July, August , weekends and public holidays: €8.50 Entrance ticket for lift with top floor: All year except July, August, weekends and public holidays: €13 HIGH SEASON July, August, weekends and public holidays: €14.50
Free for young people and childrenUnder 4s.
- Lifts operate from 9.30am to 11.45pm (last departure at 11pm, or 10.30pm for the top floor)
- Stairs are accessible from 9.30am to 6.30pm (last entry at 6pm).
From 15 June to 1 September:
- Lifts operate from 9.30am to 12.45am (last departure at midnight, or 11pm for the top floor)
- Stairs are accessible from 9.30am to 12.45am (last entry at midnight).
Access to the top floor may not be available at certain times due to bad weather conditions or overcrowding.
Telephone : monday to saturday from 9am to 7pm
- 1 January
- Easter Monday
- Ascension Day
- 1 May
- 8 May
- Whit Monday
- 14 July
- 15 August
- 1 November
- 11 November
- 25 December
Voir la carte
La tour Eiffel
5 avenue Anatole France - Champ de Mars
Tel.. +33 (0) 8 92 70 12 39 (0,337€ /min)
Subway - Bir-Hakeim
RER - Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel
Bus - 42, 69, 72, 82, 87
Adapted to disabled people
Access facilities offered to disabled people
Free and reduced for disabled people.
Accessibility for disabled people
- Physical disability: access to the 1st and 2nd floors by lift. For safety reasons, the top of the Eiffel Tower is not accessible to those in wheelchairs.
- Hearing disability: the tills are fitted with hearing loops.