Located in a former SNCF warehouse, which was refurbished and transformed into a solar power station (photovoltaic panels on the roof provide the energy needed to power the complex), the Youth Hostel Pajol, which has wooden facades, opens onto an unique green area, featuring a covered garden with trees and aquatic plant ponds. A haven of peace at the heart of the hustle and bustle of Paris!
Number of rooms: 103
Total number of beds: 330 beds
Type of rooms: 1 to 4 beds
7 meeting rooms
Restaurant with a view of the garden
Kitchen individual travellers
Foreign languages spoken at the centre: English, Spanish
Price per night: €29.50 per person, breakfast included
Setting and interior decor
Services and facilities of the establishment
- Comfortable sitting/reading corner
- Drink dispenser
- Buffet breakfast
- Piano bar
Other services at the establishmentExcursions, seminar room hire, packed lunch.
Room services and amenities
Other amenities in the roomTV room and communal kitchen
- Internet access, Wifi
- Luggage store
- Business Center
- Completely non-smoking establishment
- Groups welcome (> 10 pers.)
- Park or garden
- Patio or terrace
- Meeting room(s)
- Concierge service
Prices and times
Entrance fees and modalities
Methods of payment
- Chèque Vacances
Adapted to disabled people
Accessibility for disabled people
- Visual disability: sound terminals at the entrance to the hostel and along the path that crosses the auditorium, multi-sensory maps on each floor, tactile floor markers.
- Hearing disability: luminous flash coupled with audible fire alarm in toilets and guest rooms, induction hearing loop at reception and in the auditorium.
A detailed description of accessibility at the Auberge de Jeunesse Paris - Yves Robert (FUAJ) is available on accessible.net, and guaranteed by the Paris Île-de-France Regional Tourist Board.
Sustainable development initiative
100% eco-friendly, building with very good energy rating
Label(s) of the establishment
Participation in the programme 'Paris a Sustainable Destination'
Signatory of the Charter for Sustainable Accommodation in Paris