- Half-day 'in love' cooking class with a professional resident chef + romantic walking tour 'where to kiss in Paris?' + champagne cruise = €250 per person
- Tour following the footsteps of the Impressionists around Paris, cookng class and tour of the Marmottant-Monet museum = €350 for 2
Original and authentic routes:
These new excursions bring together walks, culture and little locations. The visitor is invited to stroll and discover Impressionism in the open air and to put everything into perspective: the Bassin d'Honfleur, the streets de Rouen, the cliffs d'Etretat ... Interspersed with gourmet breaks, the walk continues to the museum to look at works by the masters.
A new approach to an excursion:
Groups depart from Paris on board a minibus, where each seat has an interactive tablet with Wi-Fi to keep you connected as you escape.
Hiring and Route Selection:
Routes can be personalized for small groups (Landing beaches, Joan of Arc...).
Routes on offer: Giverny, Auvers-sur-Oise, Rouen, Honfleur, Etretat, Le Havre, Mont Saint-Michel, Pays d'Auge, Côte Fleurie, Pays des Impressionnistes...
|Clients||Leisure groups, Target individuals|
|Description of leisure groups||
Germany, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Spain, USA, France, India, Italy, Japan, Portugal, UK, Russia
Type of visit
- Walks, districts
- Museums, monuments
Theme of visit
- Architecture, town planning
- Exclusive visit
Mode of transport
- On foot
- Excursions on request and/or private by coach/minibus
- Programmed excursion by coach or minibus
Prices and times
Visiting times: Optional Languages: Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese
Prices and times
Examples of prices: From €115 per person. €115 per person - Excursion to Giverny. €190 per person - Excursion to Giverny & Auvers-sur-Oise. €285 per person - Excursion to Honfleur & Cote Fleurie.
Methods of payment
- JCB card
Voir la carte